WeLcoMe 2 my BloG

for all the humans,witches,planet things and all God's creatures..welcome to my blog and read my ordinary write with ordinary ideas...coz this is so far of puuurrrfect..aniwei enjoyyy..^^

Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

My fiRst stoRy kiD ^^






















MIMY AND A PAIR OF PINK SOCKS.

In the small city called Candisville, there is a little girl named Mimy. She’s seven years old. She’s so cute, smart and a nice girl. Mimy is also energetic, she likes playing baseball, practicing karate and singing. Mimy has curly brown hair, chubby cheek and her eyes are hazel colored.

One day, Mummy bought her a pair of socks. It’s ballet pink. It’s also a lovely sock. “ Thank you Mummy “, Mimy said. “ I like the socks “.

At school, one of Mimy’s friend Gemma to approach her.

“ Hi, Mimy..”, says Gemma friendly. “ Hi, Gemma..”.

“ Wow..what a lovely color, is it new ? “, ask Gemma to Mimy’s socks. “ Yes, it is.., My Mummy bought it for me. And I really love this, I will wear it everyday “, smiled Mimy.

One week later, Mimy is still wearing that pink socks. On monday in monday ceremony, on tuesday on P.E lesson, on wednesday in piano course, on thursday in singing contest, on friday when she played with Gemma in the park, on saturday when she went to cinema with Mummy and Daddy, even on sunday when she visited Grandma.


“ Darling.., why you didn’t change your socks ? “, Mummy asking Mimy.

“ I love this socks, Mummy..!, I don’t want to wear other socks ever again “, Mimy explains.

“ But you have to, Darling. Look, the socks are so stinky..! and also dirty. It’s not comfortable and that’s not good for your feet “, Mummy explains patiently.


“ Let me wash your socks first..”, says Mummy again. Then Mummy puts the socks in the wash machine. In five minutes, the socks are ready to dry.


But unfornately, the rain comes. Ooh no..., the socks will not dry soon !.

“ Mummy.., how’s my socks ? “, asking Mimy curiously.

“ Not yet, Honey. See...they are still wet “, Mummy shows Mimy’s wet socks.

“ But..i want to wear it today.., I want to show my cute socks to my new friend in class “.

“ You can wear other socks, look..you have the nice blue socks or that red one, or maybe...this lovely stripped yellow socks “. Mummy tries to persuade her little girl.

“ No Mummy..! I still want to wear my pink socks...”, Mimy starts to cry. Finally Mimy determines to wear her wet pink sock to school. “ Ooh..dear God, maybe I must buying three or five other pink socks..”, thinks Mummy.

In the class, when Miss Mia teaches math, her nose smells something. And this smell it’s not good. Then Miss Mia is asking to the children.

“ Do you smell something weird, children ? “. Miss Mia’s nose is trying to sniff.

“ Yes Miss..yeah...”, say children loudly.

“ What a disgusting smell.., what is it ? “.

“ Miss..., I think this is from Mimy’s shoes “, says Bibby. One of Mimy’s classmate. Bibby is showing to Mimy’s shoes.

“ Oh my God..., that’s right !, Mimy what’s goin’ on with your shoes? It’s still wet? “, asks Miss Mia to Mimy.

“ That’s not my shoes Miss..., but my wet socks “, shy Mimy. Then all children stand around Mimy’s chair.

“ Gee, Mimy.., your socks reek ! “, yelling Bibby.

One week later, Mimy wears her other socks. She changes sock three times a week. And it’s dry, of course.


Suddenly this evening Grandma visits Mimy’s house. Grandma bought her a pair of red socks with teddy bear picture on it. “ Thanks you so much, Grandma. I really love it. And I will wear it everyday.....”, says Mimy happily.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar